VMware Workstation Pro 16.1.0 Build 117198959 (x64) Lite Pre-Activated [SadeemPC]
VirusTotal Scan Report:
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro. Workstation Pro Delivers a Data Center in Your Laptop.
Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple operating systems at once on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create real Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and tablet environments, complete with configurable virtual networking and network condition simulation, for use in code development, solution architecting, application testing, product demonstrations and more.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Workstation Pro supports hundreds of operating systems and works with cloud and container technologies like Docker.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi or other Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC.
Secure and Isolate Environments
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to investigate OS vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and delivers powerful features for IT security professionals.
FEATURES OF THE ASSEMBLY:
– Interface – English or Russian (translated from loginvovchyk as amended 05/16/2019). Interface language VMware Workstation, selected at the beginning of the installation – Does not require registration
– Includes only Tools-Windows (for other OS you can download separately)
– Reduced VMware Workstation cached package in C: Windows Installer to 18.58 MB. For example, the original cached packet is 481 MB
– Applied a patch that allows you to install Mac OS X (Tools-Mac OS X (darwin.iso and darwinPre15.iso) in the assembly is present). darwin.iso and darwinPre15.iso is copied to the folder:% ProgramFiles% VMware VMware Workstation
Very important! Before launching a virtual machine with Mac OS X, it is necessary to add a line in the vmx file of the virtual machine with Mac OS X: smc.version = “0”
– Added key / FindDel, designed to solve the problem with removing VMware Workstation. When using a key, a search for VMware Workstation is performed, and if VMware Workstation is detected on the system, you will be asked to remove VMware Workstation.
– Removed folders:
VMware VIX *
VMware Workstation messages *
VMware Workstation EULA.jp.rtf
VMware Workstation EULA.zh_CN.rtf
VMware Workstation TPClntdeu.dll
VMware Workstation TPClntjpn.dll
VMware Workstation TPViewdeu.dll
VMware Workstation TPViewjpn.dll
VMware Workstation x64 vmware-vmx-debug.exe
/ S – installation of VMware Workstation in a quiet version with the English interface. The key is case-sensitive, and accordingly we use only / S, and not / s
If the wrong key was specified or not specified at all, then a normal installation with all dialogs and installation indication will occur.
/ S / Rus – installation of VMware Workstation in a quiet version with a Russian interface.
/ DisableTray – disables the display of the icon in the tray.